Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Miss Priss and the Dirt Mountain


As some of you know, Frankie and Parker are building a house down the street from us. One afternoon last week, Wenn and I walked down to their lot to look at all the big machines and discovered "Dirt Mountain". We had to go home, change and get our tools to come back and play. Wenn LOVES playing in the dirt and pretending to ride large, heavy machinery. We are so excited about having them in our neighborhood and hope we can convince them to incorporate Dirt Mountain into their landscape. I'll let you know how that goes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! how adorable! i love the dirt too! haHa

The Mom said...

I don't know how much longer the dirt mountains will be there...they are supposed to be pouring concrete next week. I'm glad Wenn is enjoying the mountains while they last. Can't wait to move in and be an official neighbor!!