Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Father's Day

Andy had a fabulous Father's day. I made a photobook of Wenn's first two and a half years, we got him a pair of Keen sandals and I made this shirt for Wenn to wear and surprise him. Andy was named one of 11 Delta Innovators in Delta Living magazine. They had a nice article about his career and everything he does for the community. It really was a great honor. We didn't want all of the recognition to go to his head so I made Wenn this shirt that said "My Daddy is..." on the front and then on the back it said "Andy Sanders - The Innovator". I put the silliest picture I could find on it and Wenn loved it! She insisted on wearing it backwards so she could see her daddy's silly face. Andy thought it was great!

1 comment:

Mamie Causey said...

That is hilarious. Davis and I were both laughing out loud!