Saturday, March 20, 2010

Family Get-away











Happy Spring Break everyone! We are on a family get-away at the beach. I won't call it a vacation because with Meg, there isn't much relaxing going on. I will say that both girls have been taking some serious naps since we have been here. Andy has had Mississippi Young Bankers and we have enjoyed being here since Wednesday. Thursday it was a little too cool to go the beach so we hit the outlet mall. Wenn got to do this bungee jump at the playground and loved it. She is definitely my shy child but she is also pretty adventerous and fearless with everything but food (she is her mother's child in that department). We all enjoyed a gorgeous day at the beach yesterday. Meg loved it and even helped Wenn build a sand castle. Wenn was thrilled that she got to wear her "kini". She begged for one, I don't know why, so I caved and bought her one about a month ago. The good thing is that the way she is growing she probably won't be able to wear it by the time summer gets here. Hope everyone is enjoying the break! I know I am definitely not looking forward to heading back to school & work on Monday!!




No comments: