Saturday, April 9, 2011

Praying Hard

I have been praying hard lately. Thursday I learned of three different people - friends, friends' husbands or a friend of a friend - who just discovered some major health issues and are need of prayers. Today I learned that the man who was the RUF director when I was Auburn, a wonderful man who was such a great teacher, has stage 4 pancreatic cancer and is not going to be on this earth much longer. My sweet roomate my freshman year at Auburn, Emily, had an ectopic pregnancy and the doctors had to remove one fallopian tube and an ovary. I've been praying hard, all day long, every time these people pop into my head which is often. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer so I am asking you to pray too. I am sadden to think that any of these people would not be sharing their love and compassion in this world, that their ray of light would be gone. God is good, He is beyond measure, so pray that he takes care of these people. Thank you in advance for your prayers. They are greatly needed and appreciated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you, Celeste!

God is good.